Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Artist: Twizted.

I have recently moved to Nebraska from Arkansas. I have found that their radio stations limit to Country and a mix of the 80's, 90's and today. I would like to tell you about a few of my favorite musicians. First, I would like to tell you about Twizted. They consist of Monoxide Child and Jamie Maddrox. They originated from Chicago  IL. Jamie and Monoxide were brothers seperated at birth. Their mother an father thought they were too much for them to handle. So they were placed in foster care. They finally met while they were living on the street. They became friends because they both painted their face white and wore very strange contacts. They were soon to start their career as Rap stars. They only lived on the streets for a very short time. They were signed to a record label named Psychopathic Records. They created a "mascot" for them selves. They called him a "hatchet man". They released their first album in 2002. They called it Freak Show. Their most famous song is "We dont die".  They also did a few songs with another group Dark Lotus. One of them is "Pass the Axe". Monoxide child and Jamie Maddrox call themselves "Juggalos". Which are "down for the clown". Meaning they are supporters of ICP and their success. I will in a later blog talk about ICP or Insane Clown Posse. This concludes my blog about Twizted.

No comments: